Campo Chromefree Extra-White Matcha SneakersRegular price SFr. 175.00
The Chromefree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved.
By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Upper in Chromefree leather. Panels made out of ChromeFree leather and suede.
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles).
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%) .