Campo Nubuck Babe WhiteRegular price SFr. 144 Sale price SFr. 115
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. Made in Brazil.
The Chromefree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40%, and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Upper in Nubuck
- Panels made out of Nubuck & Chromefree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles).
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), Amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%).