CLASSIC 70S SneakersRegular price SFr. 140
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made in Europe
Managed and shipped by OASEAS
Delivery between Wednesday 19/05 and Monday 24/05
Free Domestic C02 Neutral Shipping & Returns. Import tax included.
The Classic 70's Sneakers are made from corn waste and bamboo. You plant 5 trees in deforested areas in collaboration with the NGO "Eden Reforestation Projects".
FABRICS AND CARE
- Upper material made from corn.
- Inner lining from bamboo.
- Sole made with natural and recycled rubber.
- Removable insole made with cork.
- The sneakers are packaged in a recycled cardboard box.
- We recommend washing your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer. Don’t use bleach.
- Made in Spain, Elche.
If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest.