Condor 2 Alveomesh Concrete BlackRegular price SFr. 180
The Condor was born in 2019 as the first post-petroleum running shoe. This season we extend, sharpen and improve our line to meet the needs of the runners’ community thanks to their feedbacks. Designed to be highly versatile, the Condor 2 is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions. Combining maximum comfort and a very secured feel, it is the most reliable partner to enjoy the run.
- Surface: Road / Park
- Ride: Neutral
- Drop: 10 mm (27 mm-17 mm)
- Weight: 301g / 10,2 oz
- Bio-based / Recycled: 57%
In 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport.
FABRICS AND CARE
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole (52% sugar cane - 23% recycled polyester)
- Midsole /60% sugar cane)
- L-Foam cushioned technology (30% natural latex from Brazil- 70% synthetic latex)
- Outsole (30% Amazonian rubber - 32% rice waste- 39% synthetic rubber)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza