Roraima Nubuck Moonrock Nautico SneakerRegular price SFr. 199
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant, and highly qualitative.
This part is ground or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance.
Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain.
The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles).
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Upper & Panels in Nubuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%), and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (52%) and recycled plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)