V-12 Leather Extra White Babe SneakersRegular price SFr. 160
The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials. The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul.
The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Upper in leather. Panels made out of leather and suede. Logo V made of suede
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles).
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%) .
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.