V-Lock Leather Extra White Sable SneakersRegular price SFr. 160
The V-LOCK model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials. The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul.
The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Upper in leather. Panels made out of leather and suede. Logo V in suede.
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%) .
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.